Data Processing Information Pursuant To The Former Art. 13 Of The EU Regulation N. 679/2016
We wish to inform you that according to the indicated law, the processing of personal data concerning You (name, surname, picture, e-mail address, telephone number etc.), collected at the time of Your registration in the portal using the special form in the “Login – Registration” section of the website www.italiacamp.com, will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of Your privacy and Your rights.
This information is intended for all subjects (hereinafter “subject/s involved”) who use the website and in particular:
– to those who use the site without making any registration;
– to those who register on the site and use the portal and the opportunities and services offered within it
According to the art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016, therefore, we provide you with the following information:
1. Data Owner:
The Owner of the personal data processing is ItaliaCamp S.r.l., in the person of its legal representative p.t., with registered office in Rome, Viale Pola n. 12, P.I. 12079681008, n. tel: 0694421200, pec: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purpose of the processing
We inform You that collected data will be used for:
1. allow navigation within the site;
2. carry out and complete the registration on the portal;
3. participate and manage participation in competitions, ideas, call for ideas, selections and evaluations of ideas and projects, through the portal;
4. attend and manage participation in meetings and/or events managed and/or organized by the Data Owner.
Only with Your express consent:
5. send you newsletters to update you about our activities, to promote our services and to advertise the events we organize, you can always unsubscribe from our mailing lists by sending a request to the following e-mail addres: email@example.com
The legal basis of the processing is the consent given by You to the processing itself.
3. Conferment of data and consent to treatment:
The conferment of data is necessary in order to access the portal and opportunities and services present in the same; any refusal to provide such data will make the registration on the portal impossible and, consequently, it will be impossible for you to participate in the opportunities and/or use the services managed by the portal itself.
4. Processing methods:
The treatment will be carried out by inserting data in a special computer archive kept under constant control through an internal operating procedure related to the purposes of the processing and in any case able to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Personal data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to manage the request and participation in the opportunities and activities present in the portal and for the provision of the service.
5. Optional supply of additional data following registration in the portal
Without prejudice to what is specified with regard to navigation data, the user is free to provide the requested personal data in the specific “login – registration” section present on the website. However, failure to provide such data implies the impossibility to participate and make use of the available services (see in detail what is reported in point 3 “Conferment of data”).
6. Subjects to whom personal data may be communicated:
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
1. Personnel of the Company as persons in charge of processing and/or external managers and/or system administrators for the management of the practices relating to the provision of the requested services: the personnel has been duly instructed in the matter of security of personal data and privacy protection.
2. To third party companies or other subjects (for example: Partners, Professional firms, Consultants, etc.).
In any case, the prohibition to communicate or disseminate Your personal data to subjects that are not necessary for the management of Your participation in the activities and/or the performance of the services requested by You remains.
The updated list of any data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Owner.
7. Rights of interested parties
You have the right, in any case, to exercise the following rights:
a) access to personal data;
b) rectification and cancellation of personal data or limitation of the processing of the data;
c) opposition to the personal data processing;
d) portability of personal data;
e) withdrawal of consent, where envisaged – the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
f) to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority (Privacy Guarantor).
Your rights can be exercised by sending a request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to requests within 30 days. However, the completion times of the same may be longer. We will, however, make sure to communicate these details via e-mail. All information provided to us in the request will be used only for the fulfillment of the same and will be deleted within 12 months.