Data Processing Information Pursuant To The Former Art. 13 Of The EU Regulation N. 679/2016
The processing of personal data concerning the user (name, surname, e-mail address, company details etc.), collected at the time the idea is entered into the portal using the special form in the “ENTER IDEA” section of the website areariservata.italiacamp.com, will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of privacy and user rights.
This information is intended for all users (hereinafter “subject/s involved”) who use the website to enter their IDEAS in the portal.
According to the art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 679/2016, therefore, we provide the interested party with the following information:
1. Data Owner:
The Owner of personal data processing is ItaliaCamp S.r.l., in the person of its legal representative p.t., with registered office in Rome, Viale Pola n. 12, P.I. 12079681008, n. tel: 0694421200, pec: email@example.com
2. Purpose of the processing
The collected data will be used for:
1. Upload “Ideas” through the portal and manage the services, activities and opportunities connected to them;
2. Internal statistical analysis (in aggregated form).
The legal basis of the processing is the consent given by You to the processing itself.
3. Data conferment and consent to the treatment:
The conferment of data is necessary to be able to proceed with the loading of the idea and to manage the subsequent phases; any refusal to provide such data will make impossible to insert the idea and, consequently, to participate in the opportunities connected with such activity.
4. Processing methods:
The treatment will be carried out by inserting it in a special computer archive kept under constant control through an internal operating procedure related to the purposes of the processing, and in any case able to guarantee the security, integrity and confidentiality of the data.
Personal data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to manage the request about the entering of the idea and the participation in the opportunities and activities related to it.
5. Optional supply of additional data following registration in the portal
Without prejudice to what is specified with regard to navigation data, the user is free to provide the requested personal data in the specific “ENTER IDEA” section present on the website. However, failure to provide such data implies the impossibility to complete the upload and participate in the connected activities and opportunities (see in detail what is reported in point 3 “Conferment of data”).
6. Subjects to whom personal data may be communicated:
Your personal data may be disclosed to:
1. Personnel of the Company as persons in charge of processing and/or external managers and/or system administrators for the management of the practices related to the provision of the requested services and opportunities connected to the insertion of the idea: the personnel has been duly instructed in the matter of security of personal data and privacy protection.
2. To third party companies or other subjects (for example: Partners, Professional firms, Consultants, ItaliaCamp Association Members, etc.).
In any case, the prohibition to communicate or disseminate Your personal data to subjects that are not necessary for the management of Your participation in the activities and/or the performance releted to the entering of the Idea remains.
The updated list of any data processors is kept at the registered office of the Data Owner.
7. Rights of interested parties
You have the right, in any case, to exercise the following rights:
a) access to personal data;
b) rectification and cancellation of personal data or limitation of the processing of the data;
c) opposition to the personal data processing;
d) portability of personal data;
e) withdrawal of consent, where envisaged – the withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
f) to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority (Privacy Guarantor).
Your rights can be exercised by sending a request to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will respond to requests within 30 days. However, the completion times of the same may be longer. We will, however, make sure to communicate these details via e-mail. All information provided to us in the request will be used only for the fulfillment of the same and will be deleted within 12 months.