Startup Revolutionary Road is a support program for innovative technology startups, funded by Microsoft YouthSpark and Fondazione Cariplo. It is aimed at all young people who are thinking about starting their own business or who would like to work with a startup, and it offers them:
- Entrepreneurial Workshopsrun by some of the largest organisations in the Italian startup ecosystem.
- Technical training, hackathons and pitch sessions.
- Three years free use of software programming and cloud computing.
- Technology support for startups.
- Access to mentoring and coaching programs for the best projects.
- Networking, via a network that includes more than 2,400 international partners including incubators, investors, advisors and government agencies.
- The ItaliaCamp Association, the project's technical partner, organises meetings and workshops throughout the country for young entrepreneurs.
The aim is to continue supporting the creation of technology startups through mentoring programs, IT and managerial training, provided free for thousands of young Italian students.